Delicious summery dressing made with Lemon Olive Oil and Mimosa (Blood Orange and Champagne) Vinegar
6 ounces, il Fustino Lemon Olive Oil
6 ounces, il Fustino Mimosa Vinegar
- In an il Fustino bottle, add 1/2 a bottle of Lemon Olive Oil and 1/2 a bottle of Mimosa vinegar.
- Shake before using. Does not need to be refrigerated.
Serve with a salad of spring greens, toasted pecans, beets, goat cheese and avocado.
Author: Antonio Varia
This recipe was created by Antonio Varia, the chef and owner at Buona Tavola Ristoranti in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo
2 pounds, linguine
4 pounds, small Manilla clams
2 tablespoons, garlic – chopped
2 tablespoons, green onion (green part only) – chopped
4 tablespoons, il Fustino Lemon Olive Oil
1 cup, white wine
2 tablespoons, il Fustino extra virgin olive oil
- Bring 8 quarts salted water to a boil
- In separate pan, add extra virgin olive oil, garlic and clams and cook over high heat for 3 minutes stirring occasionally
- Add 1 cup white wine and green onions to pan and cover
- Clams should open within 5 minutes. When opened, add pasta to boiling water
- Cook pasta per directions for al dente, drain and add clam sauce
- Drizzle with Lemon Olive Oil, mix and serve.