Tasty, low-calorie and easy to make
1 pound, raw almonds
1 tablespoon, chili powder
1 tablespoon, il Fustino olive oil
1 teaspoon, kosher salt
1 teaspoon, cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon, coriander
1/2 teaspoon, smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon, cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon, ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a metal bowl and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, lay down a bit of parchment paper or wax paper.
- Spread almonds on cookie sheet spreading out to one layer.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until almonds are toasted, stirring twice.
- Cool before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.