What to do with all that zucchini from the garden…
3 tablespoons, olive oil
1/3 cup, onion – minced
4 cloves, garlic – minced
16 ounces, tomato sauce
1/4 cup, water
1 teaspoon, salt
1 1/2 pounds, zucchini – cut 1/4″ thick
1/4 teaspoon, marjoram
to taste, pepper
- Saute onion in oil until tender.
- Add garlic and continue to saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomato sauce and water, heat to boiling.
- Add salt, pepper, zucchini and marjoram, return to simmer.
- Simmer uncovered until zucchini is tender, approximately 20 minutes.