Alternately you may use a combination of broccoli, carrots and zucchini
3/4 pound, green beans – trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
3 tablespoons, il Fustino Mission Reserve EVOO
2 tablespoons, ginger – peeled and grated
1 tablespoon, tri-doshic spice blend (see recipe elsewhere)
3/4 teaspoon, salt
4 tablespoons, water
1 1/2 limes – juiced
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the spice blend.
- Saute for about 45 seconds.
- Add the green beans, salt and pepper and stir-fry on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the water and place a tight-fitting and steam on medium high heat for about 6 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and mix well before serving.