Author: Jody Kirkley
We love vinegar and sea salt potato chips. We also like cashews so we tried to combine both. We think it turned out pretty well.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pot, combine all ingredients and over medium heat bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove cashews with a slotted spoon and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet covered with non-stick foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes turning once.
- Let cool.
- Cashews can be kept in a covered container for a week.