Author: Laura S. Kirkley
1 14 oz can, artichoke hearts packed in water – drained
1/2 cup, mayonnaise
1/2 clove, garlic – coarsely chopped
1/2 cup, parmesan cheese – finely grated
1 tablespoon, fresh Italian parsley – finely minced
dash, cayenne pepper
salt and pepper
bit, fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor blend drained artichokes and garlic until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, parsley and parmesan cheese and pulse to blend.
- Add lemon, salt and pepper to taste. Pulsing and tasting. Be careful not to add too much salt, the parmesan cheese can be salty.
- Bake until hot and bubbly approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve on toasted French bread or toasted Pita triangles