Savory and crunchy these are easy to make
4 slices, good quality white bread
1/8 teaspoon, garlic powder
3/4 cup, mayonnaise
2 tablespoons, parmesan cheese – grated
chives – cut in 1″ lengths
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place rack in center of oven.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese and stir to blend.
- Cut 30 – 1″ rounds from bread
- Apply a layer of mayonnaise and parmesan mixture to each round
- Lay each round on a non-stick cookie sheet and place in oven
- Bake for 5 minutes until tops are golden brown
- Garnish with sprigs of chopped chives
- Serve immediately