Author: Emeril Lagase
Super easy and delicious.
5 cups, cauliflower – about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 medium cauliflower) (5 to 6)
1/4 cup, il Fustino Arbequina EVOO
1 tablespoon, garlic – sliced
2 tablespoons, lemon juice
1 teaspoon, salt
1/2 teaspoon, black pepper
2 tablespoons, parmesan cheese – grated
chives – chopped for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.