Author: Leslie Thomas
Great spread on crostini with goat cheese. Also try it as a condiment with grilled lamb chops.
For a canape, serve on freshly sliced radiches.
2 large, garlic cloves – peeled
1/2 cup, pine nuts – toasted
2 tablespoons, lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon, salt
1/8 teaspoon, freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon, il Fustino Jalapeno olive oil
2 cups, mint leaves – packed
2 tablespoons, parmesan cheese – finely shredded
2 tablespoons, feta cheese – packed
- Chop garlic cloves in food processor.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl and process pine nuts.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and ad lemon juice, salt, pepper, and Jalapeno oil, processing to a puree.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl and process cheese. Repeat process with mint, stopping the machine to scrape down sides several times.
- Transfer to a bowl, mix well, and let sit for one hour before serving. Refrigerate or freeze afterwards.