Author: Jim Kirkley
Spicy vinegar marinade tenderizes the chicken and adds a bit of heat.
4 each, boneless chicken thighs – remove the skin for lower calories
1 cup, il Fustino Cha-Cha Vinegar – remember to shake the bottle
2 tablespoons, garlic salt
2 tablespoons, brown sugar
1 tablespoon, chili powder
- In a large zip lock bag combine chicken and vinegar.
- Massage the vinegar and the chicken pieces then place in the refrigerator. Marinate for at least 4 hours or over night, massaging occasionally.
- Remove chicken, discard marinade, drain and pat dry.
- Combine dry ingredients and rub all over the chicken. Let rest for 2 hours.
- On a grill over medium high heat, grill chicken. Let them flame up a bit to caramelize the brown sugar.
- Remove from direct flame, reduce the flame to low, cover the grill and let the chicken cook for at least an hour over very low heat.